I was given one of those blogger awards “Versatile Blogger” by Mommy of Twin Angels. She lost her dear Hazel and Willow just before I lost Avalon. I often think of her girls when I think of mine. Anyway, I’m supposed to post seven things about myself, but I lay it out pretty bare here on the blog. So let randomness ensue:
1) I speak conversational Nepali (the language of Nepal)
2) I played bassoon and clarinet in high school
3) I listen to Jo Jo make noises at night, and sometimes have to put her “arm’s reach” sleeper next to me to feel her breathe, so I know she isn’t dead from SIDS
4) I drink a sugar free Red Bull on my way to work every morning, followed by 1 or more large cups of coffee
5) I drive an hour to work, and an hour back, and listen to audio books all the way. I’m an avid reader but my mom washed my kindle with the laundry… not that I have time to read now that Jo Jo is here! I need my hands and eyes on her, so audio books are perfect!
6) I fully subscribe to the “Supernanny” Jo Frost’s discipline techniques for young children, as well as bedtime rules and routine setting
7) Still obsessing over Game of Thrones, and wondering what other series I can get into or if I will have time!