Why I Never Ask for Signs from the Universe:
1. The best things happen when you completely don’t expect them
2. The worst things happen when you completely don’t expect them
3. My error rate at sign interpretation is extremely high
4. Signs are great at helping you listen to your inner voice,so I’m just going to skip to the inner voice so as not to get confused by reason #3
Why I Always Try to Listen to My Inner Voice:
(note the word ‘try’)
1. Because hearing it tell me “I told you so!” gets old after 29 years
2. Because when I ignore it, life ends up doing more than “whispering”, it ends up throwing sticks and bricks and pianos at me
3. Because I’m actually good at hearing it, when I take the time
4. Because it gives me a sense of peace in my life
5. Because believing in my life choices allows me to accept their consequences with grace
3 thoughts on “why I don’t ask for signs”
Listening to your inner voice is so important, but I love getting signs that confirm what it is telling me!
I like your sign reading 🙂
Oh, I like #5.
So many things I can see in hindsight. The signs were there, the intuition was there.