It was in fact ingestion. That particular med doesn’t always show up in urine. I ended up taking M to the children’s hospital where I work because it’s one of the best in the world, and they are able to do a more specific urine test. They were very confident even without the test that she had ingested it.
M slept for 11 hours when we got back and woke up much much more normal. The drug’s half life is fifty hours so it takes days to wear off! I’ve just been playing with her and reading to her all morning, I’m so very happy to have my sweet girl back.