I make too much money, pre-taxes, to get into the co-op townhouse neighborhood where my sister lives. The decision was handed down to me by their board and they are not budging. There are other townhouse co-ops in the area, but I’m taking it as a sign. A sign to go ahead with my travel nurse contract/live in cheap countries/come back in summers for another contract plan. (I should get a better, shorter name for this plan.)
So many signs are coming at me. Not least of which is my intense desire to do it. I wanted to see if they’d put me on a waiting list for the co-op, my only acceptable plan for staying on here in my home state. If I couldn’t get on it, it was going to mean it wasn’t meant to be or I was meant to be doing something else. My conversion to unschooling beliefs, and my job offer of teaching in Nepal, are all signs pointing me away.
So, one option is out. At least the field of choices is narrowing.